Friday, March 13, 2015

sea shell man two2

George was holding the animal for several minutes. He was just about to put it back when he saw a bottle on the side of it. he grabbed the bottle he opened the lid of the very small bottle. then he got note and read" george you are the  chosen one to take my place I am sick I need you to be SHELL MAN he said I will give you the uniform 'George said I will he changed in to den den shell man.Then he f lough all the way to his bass  his members was Flash , And the leader Cap America and his side kick Iron man. he knew he was all ready a good superhero.
                                    
             

                             the                                                                    end

2 comments:

  1. great story George but what was the animal

    ReplyDelete
  2. Um I have no I there ruby it could of been anything

    ReplyDelete